Thursday, July 24, 2014

Zhee Singer 'Wonder Series - I' Framed Fine Art Print in my opinion


The few days earlier. I'm looking for information on the Zhee Singer 'Wonder Series - I' Framed Fine Art Print, so i have to tell.


Zhee Singer 'Wonder Series - I' Framed

Zhee Singer 'Wonder Series - I' Framed Fine Art Print


'Wonder Series - I' is a framed fine art print from artist Zhee Singer. This elegant Giclee print is crafted on fine archival paper and features an inspiring abstract motif. Matted framed and ready to hang lend beauty and color to your home or office decor. State MassachusettsArtist Zhee SingerTitle 'Wonder Series - I'Product type Framed Giclee fine art printStyle ContemporaryFormat SquareSize LargeSubject AbstractFrame All wood satin black creamy whiteFrame width 1.25 inches wide frame Matte 1 inch matteImage dimensions 9.5 inches high x 9.5 inches wide 17 inches high x 17 inches wideOutside dimensions 14 inches high x 14 inches wide x 1 inch deep 22 inches high x 22 inches wide x 1 inch deep This product ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's essential to spend less in today's financial system. We should be careful with funds, but we are able to easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find everything you need for a smaller amount when on the net. Please read on to discover getting the very best information regarding thrifty shopping on the internet.

Tags: Main Street RevolutionHome DecorWall DecorFramed Art



0 comments:

Post a Comment